THE CLIENT REGISTER’S DATA PROTECTION DOCUMENT
Wheel Energy Oy
Business ID 24892701
DATA PROTECTION CONTACT
THE NAME OF THE REGISTER
The name of the register is Wheel Energy Oy’s client register.
THE CAUSE AND GROUNDS OF THE PERSONAL DATA CONTROL
The data is collected for a specific, express and legitimate cause in order to fulfill the customer relation’s obligations from the sources of the customers and stakeholders.
THE REGISTER’S CONTENT
The following types of data may be processed:
The register may contain the following information:
• contact information, including name, address, telephone numbers and email addresses
• registration information, including username, screen name, password and any other identifying ID
• age, gender, title or profession, native language and nationality
• information related to the customer relationship, including invoicing and payment data, product and order information, customer feedback and contact events, raffle and competition answer information and cancellation information
• information related to the realisation of communications and information on the use of the services, including information on searches and browsing
• any profiling information and information about interest provided by the customer
• consents and permissions
• any other information collected with the consent of the customer
• information on the data subject’s employer, job title or position if the data subject represents an organization
Information on any changes to the abovementioned data.
THE REGULAR SOURCES OF INFORMATION
Information related to the customer is usually collected by the following means:
- from the customer by phone, via a return card, online, by email or by similar means
• with cookies or other similar techniques
• at customer events or other occasions at which the customer provides the information.
Wheel Energy Oy takes the essential technical and organizational actions to secure the data against unauthorized access and against accidentally or illegally occurring removal, changing, resigning, transferring or other illegitimate use of the data. These actions are checked and updated when necessary.
All of Wheel Energy Oy’s employees and Wheel Energy Oy’s external personnel are under an agreement of professional confidentiality concerning all customer data.
THE RIGHT OF ACCESS
The registered has a right to check which personal data of them has been saved to the register. After having done a sufficiently specified and personalized verification request, the registered is entitled to gain an access to the data and the data of the recordings concerning the registered. The request for access has to be addressed in a literal form and signed to the contact person of the data controller, provided with a copy of an identity card.
THE RIGHT TO REQUIRE CORRECTION AND REMOVAL OF THE INFORMATION
The data controller is liable to correct the false information on the register indicated by of the person concerned.
The data controller additionally is responsible by voluntary actions to ensure the relevance and timeliness of the data.
The registered is entitled to require the data controller to remove their data from the register.